Birdman Releases New Music Video With Roddy Ricch and Lil Wayne Support Hip Hop Community
Birdman Releases New Music Video With Roddy Ricch and Lil Wayne Support Hip Hop Community. I've got hoes, in different area codes (area, area codes.codes) hoes, hoes, in different area codes (area, area codes.codes) [ludacris] now. I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters.

Luda popularized multiple phrases on the album that were relatively unknown beforehand, including “sticky icky,” “rollout” and, most notably, “i’ve got hoes in different area codes.”. Ludacris area codes ft nate doggr.i.p. I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that.
Ludacris Area Codes Ft Nate Doggr.i.p.
Nate dogg!!!and plz sub stabbedinjaili've got hoes(i've got hoes)in different area codes, area codes(area, codes)hoes(. Roddy ricch area codes lyrics i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that. I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that.
[Chorus:] / I Got Different Hoes, In Different Area Codes (Woo, Woo) / I Feel Like Luda, Hop Out With The Shooters (Woo, Woo) / If I'm Gon' Cuff That Bitch,.
Lyrics to area codes by roddy ricch: I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters. [chorus] i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch.
Feed The Streets Ii Spotify:
[chorus] i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta. Area codes (codes) i’ve got hoes! Nate dogg) [nate dogg] [chorus] i've got hoes.
I Got Different Hoes, In Different Area Codes (Woo, Woo) I Feel Like Luda, Hop Out With The Shooters (Woo, Woo) If I'm Gon' Cuff That Bitch, Gotta Make Sure That Her Head Right (Woo, Woo) Got A Red.
Roddy ricch i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her head right (woo,. I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her head right (woo, woo) got a red. R roddy ricch feed tha streets 2.
I've Got Hoes, In Different Area Codes (Area, Area Codes.codes) Hoes, Hoes, In Different Area Codes (Area, Area Codes.codes) [Ludacris] Now.
I just need benjamins, i don't need no friends. Area codes by roddy ricch album: Luda popularized multiple phrases on the album that were relatively unknown beforehand, including “sticky icky,” “rollout” and, most notably, “i’ve got hoes in different area codes.”.
Comments
Post a Comment